Automatic Longitudinal Seam TIG / MIG / SAW / Plasma Welding Machine
LSW- series longitudinal seam welding machine is mainly used for longitudinal seam welding for cylinder. It is designed for straight line welding of all weldable metals in thicknesses from 0.3mm to 12mm and length up to 3000mm. Welding methods adopt TIG melting or TIG with wire welding.
Workpiece is installed on the welding mandril and clamped by piano type plate. Welding torch is average moving along the longitudinal seam of barrel by AC servo motor (model: 80EMA-024A, P=750Kw，M=2.4Nm，n=3000r/min) and ball screw, torch moving speed can be adjusted by manual according to welding process.
• Applications for small to large-scale longitudinal, straight seam, linear seam welding.
• Weldable materials of stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized steel and aluminum,etc.
• Special copper alloy strip absorbers an dissipates heat in welding zone fast.
• Special clamping unit for untacked joint, precison torch movement.
• TIG, MIG, MAG, PAW, SAW, Plasma, Laser welding process for choice.
• One side welding with double-sides forming.
• Special specification available on request.
Suit Dia.Range mm
Suit thickness mm
If you're interested in the high-tech automatic longitudinal seam tig / mig / saw / plasma welding machine for sale, please be free to buy the equipment with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you competitive price and excellent service.