Welding Robot Stabilize And Improve Welding Quality
The welding robot is an industrial robot engaged in welding (including cutting and spraying). According to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) industrial robot terminology standard definition of welding robots, industrial robots are a multi-purpose, reprogrammable automatic control operating machine with three or more programmable axes for industrial automation The Welding robots mainly include robots and welding equipment in two parts. The robot consists of the robot body and the control cabinet (hardware and software). The welding equipment, arc welding and spot welding, for example, by the welding power supply (including its control system), wire feeder (arc welding), welding gun (clamp) and other components. For intelligent robots should also have sensing systems, such as laser or camera sensors and their control devices.
With the development of electronic technology, computer technology, numerical control and robot technology, automatic arc welding robot workstations, since the beginning of the 1960s for the production, its technology has become increasingly mature, mainly has the following advantages:
1) stabilize and improve welding quality;
2) to improve labor productivity;
3) to improve the labor intensity of workers can work in a harmful environment;
4) Reduced requirements for workers' operating techniques;
5) to shorten the product replacement of the preparation cycle, reduce the corresponding equipment investment.
Therefore, in all walks of life has been widely used.
Robot welding is the use of argon mixed gas welding, welding process in the welding defects generally have welding bias, undergone, porosity and several other, the specific analysis is as follows:
(1) the occurrence of welding bias may be the location of the welding is not correct or welding gun to find a problem. At this point, to consider TCP (welding gun center point) is accurate, and to be adjusted. If this happens frequently, check the zero position of each axis of the robot and fix it again.
(2) the occurrence of undergrowth may be improper selection of welding parameters, torch angle or torch position is not right, may be appropriate to adjust the size of the power to change the welding parameters, adjust the attitude of the torch and the relative position of the welding gun and the workpiece.
(3) the stomata may be poor for the gas protection, the workpiece primer is too thick or the protective gas is not dry enough, the corresponding adjustment can be handled.
(4) excessive splash may be improper selection of welding parameters, gas composition or wire extension is too long, may be appropriate to adjust the size of the power to change the welding parameters, adjust the gas ratio meter to adjust the proportion of mixed gas, adjust the welding gun and The relative position of the workpiece.
(5) at the end of the weld after the formation of a crater cooling, programming in the work process to add buried arc function, you can fill it.